FENCE – GATE – REPAIRS POWDER COATING
Much of the damage to tubular structures is occurring on the inside area and will undermine exterior coatings applied for corrosion protection. To prevent this damage, we have developed a coating system testing for over last 18 years without failure.
- We remove the panels and install a security panel in place while we repair and powder coat your panel.
- Straighten posts and prepare for re-finished panels.
- Return with the refinished panels, install and apply any touchup needed.
This system will last 10 – 20 years without cracking or peeling.
COMPLETE MANAGEMENT OF PROPERTY/FACILITY CORROSION
- We have inspection services to check all your home – commercial facilities.
- Document and track corrosion damage.
- Make small inexpensive repairs to prevent the costly loss from corrosion.
- We keep records and provide reports and recommend repairs before it happens keeping costs down.
POLE AND FIXTURE MAINTENANCE
STREET LIGHT POLES – PARKING LOT LIGHTING POLES – BOULAVARD POLES
RE-COATED ON SITE – REMOVED – REPAIRED – POWDER COATED – RE-INSTALLED
- Poles are removed brought to our 70k sq ft facility for processing
- All soils, oils and corrosion removed.
- Welding repairs and casting bases matched cast and welded.
- Two coat powder coating system applied (inside and out if required).
- Installed in same location of the like new pole and fixture for the next twenty years of service.
PROPERTY INSPECTIONS FOR CORROSION DAMAGE
TOTAL CORROSION CONTROL SERVICE
- OUTSOURCE MAINTENANCE MANAGEMENT OF ALL METAL ON YOUR FACILITY
- INSPECTIONS ARE DOCUMENTED WITH PHOTOS AND TIMELINE FOR SEVERITY AND NEEDED REPAIRS
- HELPFUL BUDGETING FOR COST
- PREVENTION OF UNKNOWN COSTLY DAMAGES
- KEEP YOU COSTS DOWN WITH OUR OUTSOURCE PROGRAM
PROBLEM SOLVING FOR HARD TO STOP CORROSION COST
Allied Powder Coating has been in business for 38 years and is one of the largest powder coating application businesses in the Houston area. The onsite business started as a result our customers’ needs for touch-up to structures after erection in the field. Working with Metro during the installation of the Lite Rail in 2000 we developed techniques which became the foundation for the services offered today, and we launched Allied Powder Coating Onsite Services, LLC.