Outdoor Furniture Repair/Restoration
The Restoration Process
We make outdoor furniture look brand new. Here’s what we do:
- We inspect each piece of furniture upon arrival for water and/or rust damage and any loose welds.
- We blast clean to remove all rust and old paint which prepares the surface for maximum powder coating adhesion.
- Any authorized welding repairs are made, and broken feet are replaced.
- Apply powder coating finish in selected color.
- Bake in the oven at over 450 degrees.
- Inspection for Quality.
- Install slings, straps, cushions or any accessories (if necessary).
- We deliver furniture back to customer location.