Don’t Buy New RENEW
Meeting All Your Commercial Powder Coating Needs
Allied Powder Coating has been restoring outdoor furniture and metal structures for businesses and community properties for over 40 years. Our top priority is to deliver high-quality, durable coatings that can withstand commercial traffic within budget and on time, ensuring that your metal remains in excellent condition for years to come. We provide solutions for refurbishing the furniture on your restaurant's outdoor patio, the fencing around your community pool, large benches and trash cans in the park, fire hydrants, light poles illuminating your roads and outdoor walkways, and much more.
Allied Powder Coating specializes in refinishing outdoor metal furniture. Our process involves disassembling your furniture, blasting off any existing coatings, applying two layers of powder coating, and reassembly. Our process also involves replacing old slings, straps, hardware, foot caps, and end caps, and we can even create custom-fit cushions to suit your needs at a fraction of the cost of buying new furniture. With a wide range of colors, fabrics, and straps to choose from, we offer a variety of options. Our team has ample experience in refinishing patio furniture for businesses and communities. We recognize the importance of having your outdoor spaces furnished, so we can split your order into multiple pickups and drop-offs to ensure your areas are never left empty.
At Allied Powder Coating, we offer onsite services to repair and restore a range of metal structures, including but not limited to fencing, railing, drive gates, light poles, bridges, water storage tanks, splash pads, and fire hydrants. Our services cover everything from take down to welding repair, blasting, powder coating, and reinstallation. If your project cannot be transported, we also provide onsite coating services. We can sand, prime, and paint your metal structures right where they stand, providing a seamless restoration process.
Who typically uses this service:
Residential Home Owners
1. Service AreaGreater Houston area-Galveston, Conroe, Katy, Fulshear, Richmond, Sugarland
2. Warranty1 year warranty on application of coating
3. How Long Does it Take?4-6 weeks for residential 2-3 weeks commercial
4. What metals do you work with?Steel, Iron, Cast Iron, Aluminum, Cast Aluminum
5. Color OptionsOver 30 stock colors to choose from Custom colors available for additional charge
6. Other options - straps, extraStraps Slings Custom Cushions
7. Quantity RestrictionsNo minimum or maximum quantities
8. Process (example: drop off or pickup, blast, coat, bake, pickup or drop off)Pickup Inspect Disassemble Media blast to SSPC-SP6 blast specification Inspect for damage Notify customer Repair Powder Coat Reassemble using new hardware Deliver to customer
9. Happy CustomersBecks Prime New Territory Grand Lakes Pappas Little Woodrows