Don’t Buy New RENEW
Solutions Tailored to Meet Your Needs
At Allied Powder Coating, we specialize in delivering quality onsite services that are designed to repair and restore your metal structures and surfaces. Our comprehensive solutions are tailored to meet your needs, from protecting your backyard fence to your neighborhood entry gate and community light poles. With our proven methods, we help mediate corrosion damage, saving you money in the long run. Trust Allied to keep your metal structures and surfaces looking and functioning at their best for years to come. Don't buy new RENEW!
At Allied Powder Coating, we provide a wide range of services for metal fences, ensuring your needs are met from start to finish. Our services include removal, temporary fencing options (if necessary), weld repair, blasting, powder coating, and reinstallation, ensuring a complete solution for your fencing requirements. Save yourself from costly fence replacements and arrange a free estimate for your fence with one of our estimators.
Onsite Paint Applications
At Allied Powder Coating, we also provide onsite coating services for metal structures that cannot be dismantled or removed. Our skilled team can expertly sand, prime, and paint your metal structures while they remain in their original location. We have experience working with a variety of structures, including fencing, light poles, bridges, water storage tanks, stadiums, and much more.
You can request a quote or contact us by phone
We look forward to hearing from you!
Other Onsite Powder Coating and Paint Applications
Water Storage Tanks
1. Service AreaGreater Houston area-Galveston, Conroe, Katy, Fulshear, Richmond, Sugarland
2. Warranty1 year warranty on application of coating
3. How Long Does it Take?4-6 weeks for residential 2-3 weeks commercial
4. What metals do you work with?Steel, Iron, Cast Iron, Aluminum, Cast Aluminum
5. Color OptionsOver 30 stock colors to choose from Custom colors available for additional charge
6. Other options - straps, extraStraps Slings Custom Cushions
7. Quantity RestrictionsNo minimum or maximum quantities
8. Process (example: drop off or pickup, blast, coat, bake, pickup or drop off)Pickup Inspect Disassemble Media blast to SSPC-SP6 blast specification Inspect for damage Notify customer Repair Powder Coat Reassemble using new hardware Deliver to customer
9. Happy CustomersBecks Prime New Territory Grand Lakes Pappas Little Woodrows